Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
I guess when I look at these TVs I don't see enough diff to warrant the diff in price :dunno: So I guess I agree, I would just buy that "cheap TV" instead of some fancy $4000 smaller screen!

giphy.gif

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Shawn1112 Shawn1112 take the reins and let's go lol

Mook Mook I understand the hesitation, and there is some risk of the price of the TV changing, but you don't need to go buy the TV before the raffle, just order it once we have a winner and ship it to their house.
Has nothing to do with cost and everything to do with the unreliability of TCG.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
You can both have a successful raffle and a discussion about TV tech in the same thread... just sayin

I Dont Know Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
What I meant was how quickly the demands came for what kind of TV people would accept the winning prize of a raffle. Giving Mook the benefit of the doubt I think he'd choose something that comes close to the total investment of the raffle, not some cheap $400 Walmart sub-brand, just so he could pocket $2000.

His intent is to gauge interest, especially after how the holiday/christmas/kwanza/hanukkah thing went to shit.

Reactions: CMNTMXR57

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I'd be in for 2 as well, I'm sure if you wanted to go outside of TCG we all have a friend or family member that would get in as well.
The TCG member would have to send you the fee and could do something like Shawn/Steve meaning Shawn bought it for his buddy Steve

Between here, IG and FB you easily have enough for a 77" C2.
Let me get through this day and then I'll be much more positive towards this.

Thread Info