• Total voters

GTvert90

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 10, 2016
Machesney Park
Real Name
Phil
I guess when I look at these TVs I don't see enough diff to warrant the diff in price :dunno: So I guess I agree, I would just buy that "cheap TV" instead of some fancy $4000 smaller screen!
That's just because you don't know what to look for. As long as you're happy that's all that matters. If we showed you a good TV and explained to you why it's better than your jumbo turd you could never unsee it.

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
That's just because you don't know what to look for. As long as you're happy that's all that matters. If we showed you a good TV and explained to you why it's better than your jumbo turd you could never unsee it.
You might be right, but I'm also getting blind AF in my mid 40s... so it might not even make any damn difference if it was there or not. Find a Youtube vid that explains what I'm missing?

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Well Done Win GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
So, for the Powerball buy in, weren't we around 25 - 30 people consistently doing it? Right now you have 30 people that voted for it, what that translates to in actuality would be less. But I think you're not going to get a ton more at this point.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I guess when I look at these TVs I don't see enough diff to warrant the diff in price :dunno: So I guess I agree, I would just buy that "cheap TV" instead of some fancy $4000 smaller screen!
I'm in the same boat as you, I do not see anything that warrants the price of those. Maybe because I dont watch much TV outside of sports lol.
But I have buddies who rave about their expensive ass TV's. Go to their house and if we are watching sports, its no different than my TV.
But for a raffle, I'm in lol.
So, for the Powerball buy in, weren't we around 25 - 30 people consistently doing it? Right now you have 30 people that voted for it, what that translates to in actuality would be less. But I think you're not going to get a ton more at this point.
Shit, the last couple of rounds had close to if not more than 50 people

Reactions: CMNTMXR57 and Eagle

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
That's assuming people only buy 1 ticket too.

Reactions: CMNTMXR57

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Between the site and FB, you dont think you could sell the 50 tix? I usually have no issues with the football squares and 1 sheet is $100 per square with the other being $50 per square.
We couldn't fill a holiday party because people didn't want to golfl but ignored the fact that there was food and a party. So no, I don't trust that this could actually fill :rofl:

Thread Info