Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Grabbed these from video, so not particularly great quality.

Skunk Skunk D Dennisn Handsome Jesus Handsome Jesus

PXL_20210604_204630988_exported_6012.jpg

PXL_20210604_225952032_exported_1579_2.jpg

PXL_20210604_202650660_exported_1982_2.jpg

Dennisn

Regular
Sep 30, 2015
Streamwood
its a shame you red lit cuz this would have been an awesome race! never expected you to come around him

Red light or not, it still makes for a hell of a pic. Skunk Skunk D Dennisn SHARKBITEATTACK SHARKBITEATTACK

MikevDennis.jpg

we both had problems on that pass. I kept hitting the limiter At the shift points. (Got a revision from tuber that took care of it). He had traction issues. Both got out early.

I will saygonna have to get more videos from this perspective. Dig the way it looks

Reactions: Skunk

SHARKBITEATTACK

Enthusiast
Jun 15, 2008
Bartlett
we both had problems on that pass. I kept hitting the limiter At the shift points. (Got a revision from tuber that took care of it). He had traction issues. Both got out early.

I will saygonna have to get more videos from this perspective. Dig the way it looks

yea I like it from that perspective as well and the video quality turns out pretty good. The Further I zoom with the camera the more shaky the footage gets but if I’m halfway from either end I never have to zoomall the way.

at one point the track official told me to not be that far out though, apparently someone got decapitated years ago when a car went over the barrier ?

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
yea I like it from that perspective as well and the video quality turns out pretty good. The Further I zoom with the camera the more shaky the footage gets but if I’m halfway from either end I never have to zoomall the way.

at one point the track official told me to not be that far out though, apparently someone got decapitated years ago when a car went over the barrier ?
Ya.......GLD really doesnt want media going too far down the wall.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI

What if you planted a camera out there on a tripod and controlled it from your phone?

Pro Stock John

LS is the best engine
TCG Premium
Sep 20, 2011
Chicago North Side
midwest street kings midwest street kings has some gopro 360 footage from a few races too. heres just a sample. hes working on compiling a bunch of footage from different camera angles.

heres a sample of what it looks like

Also another video of a pro stock camaro I put together from later on in the day after our rental ended

Did you share that video montage with Larry the owner of the '68? I bet he'd love it. I can if you like, he and are connected on FB.

Thread Info