TCG Track Day | June 4th @ Great Lakes *Media Starts on Page 30*

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Mar 3, 2006
Algonquin
I’m so sunburned I need to visit the ICU I feel like lol.

only pic I got today

3634AB41-691E-4252-975D-54A7E0BDD2DC.jpeg

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Thanks again Mook Mook for getting the track day setup, was nice to get out and see everyone as always. Kicking myself for not changing out my tires yesterday, but still happy with the outcome.
You'll have another chance to show off in the Fall.

I cant thank everyone enough for coming out. I'm not saying we ended up having the most cars...but we ended up having the most cars.

I gotta get G Gbucko to join the thread. Hes been a big part of pushing TCG to the masses lately.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
My car had a horrible day. I think I’ve finally found the limit of a 6 rib Whipple setup...lol

After snapping two belts the car went on the trailer. Probably going to go backup one pulley size and play with the manual tensioner to keep it happy for the rest of the year and then figure out what direction I want to go with this thing.

438B09E3-AE26-46EC-AECF-A036B7EA7B17.jpeg

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
My car had a horrible day. I think I’ve finally found the limit of a 6 rib Whipple setup...lol

After snapping two belts the car went on the trailer. Probably going to go backup one pulley size and play with the manual tensioner to keep it happy for the rest of the year and then figure out what direction I want to go with this thing.

View attachment 90978

giphy.gif

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
Based on what I've heard about CACW I'm not surprised by that.
Yup. CACW consists of two types of people. Those that pay a monthly fee to showcase their expensive car, and those that pay a monthly fee to nutswing off of expensive cars.

I’d rather hang out with people that don’t require me to pay a subscription.

Chris91LX

Addict
TCG Premium
Sep 2, 2008
Crystal Lake
Not a day for new personal bests, but had fun and good to see a bunch of people I haven't seen in a while. Many of those Corvette guys were kinda dickish, parking all over the place blocking racers in and dressed like they were clubbing. Car did ok in the heat and bad air i guess, my runs are below. Always a win when I can load this heap under it's own power at the end of the day. Also, the muffler only fell off once.

6-4-21 GLD.jpg

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Looking at my phone now........you guys are gonna be severely disappointed with my media coverage :rofl:
I should have come up to do some photo/video coverage… but didn’t have a leg in the races (no motorcycles running) so ended up staying home.

Also, like Thirdgen89GTA Thirdgen89GTA I was thinking the 4th was today. Wasn’t until greasy greasy said something on Thursday night that I realized I was off a day :p

Thread Info