TCG Track Day | June 4th @ Great Lakes *Media Starts on Page 30*

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Made one pass. My dad said it belched black smoke the whole way. Ran 12.1 @ 112. Way down on trap, power. 1.66 60-foot. Hoosiers wouldn’t even do a burnout :rofl:

Still had fun seeing everyone and shooting the breeze.

And thanks to Nick Smokinhot Smokinhot for helping me rig my battery holder. I think I owe you a socket :rofl:

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
Made one pass. My dad said it belched black smoke the whole way. Ran 12.1 @ 112. Way down on trap, power. 1.66 60-foot. Hoosiers wouldn’t even do a burnout :rofl:

Still had fun seeing everyone and shooting the breeze.

And thanks to Nick Smokinhot Smokinhot for helping me rig my battery holder. I think I owe you a socket :rofl:
You're good man, glad I could help. It's been a while [emoji6]

Truck did alright, and fairly consistent. Kind of down on boost and power but made a few decent passes. Not sure if hot weather or something else is going on.

Had quite a few compliments, but I think it's because you know "truck".

Thank you all, glad to see a few familiar and new faces.

Reactions: 1quick

hugger1975

My cars are slow but my wife is pretty ?‍♂️
Jun 6, 2011
Naperville
You're good man, glad I could help. It's been a while [emoji6]

Truck did alright, and fairly consistent. Kind of down on boost and power but made a few decent passes. Not sure if hot weather or something else is going on.

Had quite a few compliments, but I think it's because you know "truck".

Thank you all, glad to see a few familiar and new faces.
That truck is obnoxiously fast

Reactions: 1quick

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
On the record
Anyone outside of this group is a bag of dick... not one friendly person as i walked around complimenting cars

Pass it on.
Im too old for track day asswipes
I dont think I got a chance to say hi and I really apologize for that. I was in all honesty, very unorganized for today. But wiped out. I'm super red. But it was a great day. Gonna edit what pics I took until I get too tired and then will finish them tomorrow, along with some vids.

I did not get nearly as much of anything that I wanted. But SHARKBITEATTACK SHARKBITEATTACK was filming ALL day long, and hes gonna have awesome footage for you guys.

hugger1975

My cars are slow but my wife is pretty ?‍♂️
Jun 6, 2011
Naperville
I dont think I got a chance to say hi and I really apologize for that. I was in all honesty, very unorganized for today. But wiped out. I'm super red. But it was a great day. Gonna edit what pics I took until I get too tired and then will finish them tomorrow, along with some vids.

I did not get nearly as much of anything that I wanted. But SHARKBITEATTACK SHARKBITEATTACK was filming ALL day long, and hes gonna have awesome footage for you guys.
You still rock for setting this up.
Booooo worry.

I was more disappointed in the unapproachable other groups.

Pro Stock John

LS is the best engine
TCG Premium
Sep 20, 2011
Chicago North Side
I will get with Claire / GLD soon and get us squared away for a proper TCG rental in the Fall :)
Awesome.

I really wanted to go and help my friend Ben out (bluish purplish TA) but I had a long work thing right in the middle of the afternoon.

I've love to make a fall rental in the 'nana.

Reactions: Mook

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
Bully!!!!

Thank you for being cool and runnin me.
Was hard to find anyone and you made my visit more fun than I imagined when I arrived.
Oh, it was my pleasure!! Makes it fun when you have comparable timed vehicles battling. A chase is still a race [emoji41]

Anytime, just know I'm bringing heat next time [emoji1787]
GXP vs Sierra
3 short vids if my butt whuppin

No sound because I must have fat fingered the button :mad:

Vid of Sierra smackin around an Srt
Yes it's a sideways vid because i am a derp and forgot :cool:
Awesome man, you rock!! Your car moves, made my tank work for it.
How did it run?
Let's just say Dad150 would've had a field day. Truck only made 5-6psi all day, usually 7-8. Might just turn it up some, fuggit. But my best pass was my second pass being there and ran Theresa and Dasfinc.

12.49 @ 111, but I was fairly consistent with 12.5 - 12.6s. Had 11 passes today, and IATs stayed in check except for 1 where my circuit breaker tripped. Need to find a better quality one or just rewire it all.

20210604_203852.jpg

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Oh, it was my pleasure!! Makes it fun when you have comparable timed vehicles battling. A chase is still a race [emoji41]

Anytime, just know I'm bringing heat next time [emoji1787]Awesome man, you rock!! Your car moves, made my tank work for it.Let's just say Dad150 would've had a field day. Truck only made 5-6psi all day, usually 7-8. Might just turn it up some, fuggit. But my best pass was my second pass being there and ran Theresa and Dasfinc.

12.49 @ 111, but I was fairly consistent with 12.5 - 12.6s. Had 11 passes today, and IATs stayed in check except for 1 where my circuit breaker tripped. Need to find a better quality one or just rewire it all.

View attachment 90970
That is a bummer, I hope you get it figured out the rest of the way, but...... honestly a 12.5 truck is a fast ass truck

Thread Info