Drag to reposition cover

TCG EVENT TCG Track Day | June 4th @ Great Lakes *Media Starts on Page 30*

Added to Calendar: 04-06-21

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Reaction score
That is a bummer, I hope you get it figured out the rest of the way, but...... honestly a 12.5 truck is a fast ass truck
I think I got it mostly for sure. Just wanna turn it up now for the hell of it. I can't have you beat me, 11s or bust!

01bluesnake

Cobra Brigade Mad Scientist
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Thanks again Mook Mook for getting the track day setup, was nice to get out and see everyone as always. Kicking myself for not changing out my tires yesterday, but still happy with the outcome.

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Admin
Reaction score
Thanks again Mook Mook for getting the track day setup, was nice to get out and see everyone as always. Kicking myself for not changing out my tires yesterday, but still happy with the outcome.
You'll have another chance to show off in the Fall.

I cant thank everyone enough for coming out. I'm not saying we ended up having the most cars...but we ended up having the most cars.

I gotta get G Gbucko to join the thread. Hes been a big part of pushing TCG to the masses lately.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
Well shit.

For some reason I had it in my head that the 4th was a Saturday (aka tomorrow).

Hope everyone had a good time, hope TCG won't the battle of the bands.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
My car had a horrible day. I think I’ve finally found the limit of a 6 rib Whipple setup...lol

After snapping two belts the car went on the trailer. Probably going to go backup one pulley size and play with the manual tensioner to keep it happy for the rest of the year and then figure out what direction I want to go with this thing.

438B09E3-AE26-46EC-AECF-A036B7EA7B17.jpeg

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
My car had a horrible day. I think I’ve finally found the limit of a 6 rib Whipple setup...lol

After snapping two belts the car went on the trailer. Probably going to go backup one pulley size and play with the manual tensioner to keep it happy for the rest of the year and then figure out what direction I want to go with this thing.

View attachment 90978

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
Based on what I've heard about CACW I'm not surprised by that.
Yup. CACW consists of two types of people. Those that pay a monthly fee to showcase their expensive car, and those that pay a monthly fee to nutswing off of expensive cars.

I’d rather hang out with people that don’t require me to pay a subscription.

Chris91LX

Regular
Donating Member
Reaction score
Not a day for new personal bests, but had fun and good to see a bunch of people I haven't seen in a while. Many of those Corvette guys were kinda dickish, parking all over the place blocking racers in and dressed like they were clubbing. Car did ok in the heat and bad air i guess, my runs are below. Always a win when I can load this heap under it's own power at the end of the day. Also, the muffler only fell off once.

6-4-21 GLD.jpg

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
What I meant was where I should go from here. It definitely needs a 10 rib setup and that’ll be this winters project. Also an auto to be worth any kind of shit down the strip. It should be a solid 9.6-9.7 car at this power level. Not sure I want to go that route though...

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Admin
Reaction score
Looking at my phone now........you guys are gonna be severely disappointed with my media coverage :rofl:

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Looking at my phone now........you guys are gonna be severely disappointed with my media coverage :rofl:
I should have come up to do some photo/video coverage… but didn’t have a leg in the races (no motorcycles running) so ended up staying home.

Also, like Thirdgen89GTA Thirdgen89GTA I was thinking the 4th was today. Wasn’t until greasy greasy said something on Thursday night that I realized I was off a day :p

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom