TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
TCG goes to the end of the earth.

#tcgtour2022

August 2022

Dates and more information will be posted very soon.

64yvm8whtis71.jpg

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I don't see why more of the bike gang goes not get involved? I mean gas is gonna be expensive this summer.
Like Chester Copperpot Chester Copperpot said, weather. If it were going to be a solid forecast than I'd consider the bike. If we got rain I'd hate to hold up the group just so that I could unpack my rain gear and get it on.

Also, and this is just in my case, my cruiser does not like speeds over 70-75ish. It's 23 years old and wasn't designed for sustaining high speeds, so I'd be a serious boat anchor to the group. I'd covert the track bike back to the street, which could easily handle the speeds and still get 40mpg, but it's not anywhere near comfortable enough for a multi-day excursion. Plus very limited on cargo capacity.

I have no problem taking the car on something like this and saving bike cruises for other events. Gives me room for chairs, beers, and snacks!

Looking forward to what you have planned.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
We need to get some dates posted ASAP. We're starting a bit later this year, and I want folks to have plenty of time to request off (myself included).

2021 Tour Hotels were posted on 3/29/21. Tour dates a few days earlier.

It will be most likely another August TCG Tour. I'd like to make my Friday night accommodations work, but due to a wedding at the resort, I might have to pick another date. I need to get up there and talk to them in person. Hopefully this week.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim

It will be most likely another August TCG Tour. I'd like to make my Friday night accommodations work, but due to a wedding at the resort, I might have to pick another date. I need to get up there and talk to them in person. Hopefully this week.
Thank you for doing the legwork on it.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010

We need DQ to make it official.

• Haha
Reactions: Mook

Thread Info