• Haha
Reactions: greasy and PANDA

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods

Found this app in a Hagerty email. PANDA PANDA or Bru Bru have you had any experience with it?

Havent seen it. But if we can input a route and can have offline turn by turn directions that would be awesome. My boss does the URR and co developted this app. He says turn by turn directions, live chat, locations of all drivers cars, etc. Oviously we cannot use it on TCG Tour but the tech is out there for what we need.

‎Ultimate Road Rally on the App Store (apple.com)

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Havent seen it. But if we can input a route and can have offline turn by turn directions that would be awesome. My boss does the URR and co developted this app. He says turn by turn directions, live chat, locations of all drivers cars, etc. Oviously we cannot use it on TCG Tour but the tech is out there for what we need.

‎Ultimate Road Rally on the App Store (apple.com)
Looks like it has some of that but there are limits that seem to be an issue.... And you have to pay.

Screenshot_20210914-110722.png

It appears if you want to go over that you contact the sales team....

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
We chatted about this in the Group Me chat.

Is anyone interested in a mini tour over winter or early spring? I hate Wisconsin Dells, but It can be tolerated during the off season. Quick overnight. Cruise there and back. Tour of a cheese curd factoy, lunch at a brewery, nice driving roads and scenery west of the Dells.

South, north? Somewhere less than 3 hours away. 1 or 2 nights. I was thinking maybe March or April when the snow is gone or melting and its starting to get warmer out.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
We chatted about this in the Group Me chat.

Is anyone interested in a mini tour over winter or early spring? I hate Wisconsin Dells, but It can be tolerated during the off season. Quick overnight. Cruise there and back. Tour of a cheese curd factoy, lunch at a brewery, nice driving roads and scenery west of the Dells.

South, north? Somewhere less than 3 hours away. 1 or 2 nights. I was thinking maybe March or April when the snow is gone or melting and its starting to get warmer out.
I'd be down. I'd pick scenery over cool roads because March I'd assume I'd be driving the truck. April might be the vette.

Reactions: EmersonHart13

Thread Info