Tour TCG Tour 2022 Planning

Bru

Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I haven't, but looks promising if they can pull it off.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score

Found this app in a Hagerty email. PANDA PANDA or Bru Bru have you had any experience with it?
Havent seen it. But if we can input a route and can have offline turn by turn directions that would be awesome. My boss does the URR and co developted this app. He says turn by turn directions, live chat, locations of all drivers cars, etc. Oviously we cannot use it on TCG Tour but the tech is out there for what we need.

‎Ultimate Road Rally on the App Store (apple.com)

EmersonHart13

UNSUBSCRIBE
Donating Member
Reaction score
Havent seen it. But if we can input a route and can have offline turn by turn directions that would be awesome. My boss does the URR and co developted this app. He says turn by turn directions, live chat, locations of all drivers cars, etc. Oviously we cannot use it on TCG Tour but the tech is out there for what we need.

‎Ultimate Road Rally on the App Store (apple.com)
Looks like it has some of that but there are limits that seem to be an issue.... And you have to pay.

Screenshot_20210914-110722.png

It appears if you want to go over that you contact the sales team....

DEEZUZ

IT'S BRETT BUBBLE TIME
Donating Member
Reaction score
Ask to be a beta tester

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
We chatted about this in the Group Me chat.

Is anyone interested in a mini tour over winter or early spring? I hate Wisconsin Dells, but It can be tolerated during the off season. Quick overnight. Cruise there and back. Tour of a cheese curd factoy, lunch at a brewery, nice driving roads and scenery west of the Dells.

South, north? Somewhere less than 3 hours away. 1 or 2 nights. I was thinking maybe March or April when the snow is gone or melting and its starting to get warmer out.

Mr. Von Ween Fox

110% Flex
Reaction score
We chatted about this in the Group Me chat.

Is anyone interested in a mini tour over winter or early spring? I hate Wisconsin Dells, but It can be tolerated during the off season. Quick overnight. Cruise there and back. Tour of a cheese curd factoy, lunch at a brewery, nice driving roads and scenery west of the Dells.

South, north? Somewhere less than 3 hours away. 1 or 2 nights. I was thinking maybe March or April when the snow is gone or melting and its starting to get warmer out.
I'd be down. I'd pick scenery over cool roads because March I'd assume I'd be driving the truck. April might be the vette.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
I am down for something. Does anyone know about Wisconsin Dells or maybe somewhere on the wrong side of Michigan.

1-2 night overnight. less than 3 hour total drive. later winter/early spring.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom