Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch
a 2 nighter would be fun
Friday - Chicago to dells
Saturday - dells to eagle river (snowmobile/atv rental)
Sunday cruise home

I have pto to burn before January. That being said I know everyone’s schedule probable gets pretty busy The closer we get to Christmas.

1 or 2 nights, either way I’m interested.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Id like to start planning a mini tour. March or April 2022. Rain, snow, or shine. DD's, Racecars, whatever. Weather sometimes is surprisingly nice that time of year.

Leave Saturday morning, lunch at a brewery, dinner and overnight in Wisconsin Dells. Cheese Curd factory on Sunday. Not a ton of driving, but we will cruise for a few hours each day.

I need someone with experience with Wisconsin Dells lodging. We need a place suitable for TCG. Probably some nice off season rates also during this time.

Mini TCG tour..JPG

Reactions: Mook and greasy

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I am always down to snowmobile with bros and would love a BRAAAP tour. The problem is you pretty much need to book sled rentals NOW if you want to rent one on the weekend. It also isnt cheap. You are looking at $200-$250 a day to rent a sled. We would need to stay in Eagle River area most likely. A good selection of places to rent sleds.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I am always down to snowmobile with bros and would love a BRAAAP tour. The problem is you pretty much need to book sled rentals NOW if you want to rent one on the weekend. It also isnt cheap. You are looking at $200-$250 a day to rent a sled. We would need to stay in Eagle River area most likely. A good selection of places to rent sleds.
Good point on the reservations. Would also have to think about including all the gear too, (suit, boots, gloves, helmet) if not included in the rental cost.

Drago

Regular
Oct 26, 2020
Shawano WI
Real Name
Tom
I’m in for spring mini tour. Also if we can figure out a date for a snowmobile trip I can most likely get us lodging as long as group isn’t huge. Family owns some rooms at Gateway Lodge in Land O Lakes. (About 20 miles north of eagle river 30 miles or so east of where we stopped at my aunts in Presque Isle)

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I’m in for spring mini tour. Also if we can figure out a date for a snowmobile trip I can most likely get us lodging as long as group isn’t huge. Family owns some rooms at Gateway Lodge in Land O Lakes. (About 20 miles north of eagle river 30 miles or so east of where we stopped at my aunts in Presque Isle)

Honestly. Ive always wanted to start with a night at the Gateway and backpack up to copper harbor with a overnight in Calumet or Houghton/Hancock on sleds to ATV's. Its just a high mile trip and not really for beginners.

Thread Info