• Haha
Reactions: greasy

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Wanted to take the g/f up there to see it. But need to find other things to do in the area to justify the long drive.

Plenty of things todo in Bayfield area. Hiking, boating, wineries, Madeline Island, shopping, sunsets, waterfalls. Ive stayed here:

Bayfield, WI Bed and Breakfast | Excellent Lodging & Fine Dining (rittenhouseinn.com)

I would reccomend a day trip to Madaline island but no more. The place didnt live up to my expectations. It was very depressing. Lodging also was "run down" and not as nice as the pictures. I stayed here for a night but wouldnt reccomend it:

Inn on Madeline Island (madisland.com)

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Plenty of things todo in Bayfield area. Hiking, boating, wineries, Madeline Island, shopping, sunsets, waterfalls. Ive stayed here:

Bayfield, WI Bed and Breakfast | Excellent Lodging & Fine Dining (rittenhouseinn.com)

I would reccomend a day trip to Madaline island but no more. The place didnt live up to my expectations. It was very depressing. Lodging also was "run down" and not as nice as the pictures. I stayed here for a night but wouldnt reccomend it:

Inn on Madeline Island (madisland.com)
"301 Rittenhouse Avenue Bayfield, WI 54814" Any relation? ?

Thread Info