Tour TCG Tour 2021 - Friday Morning Convoy/Meetup Location

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
I have made the executive decision to change the official meetup location to the Belvidere Oasis on west bound I90. We will be leaving from the Oasis no later than 8:45AM on Friday morning. It is about a 40 min drive from SOW if you were planning to meet at that location. Arrive BEFORE the departure time and please top off. Next gas stop is not planned until after lunch. Day 1 route and itinerary has also been updated.

Belvidere Tollway Oasis, 2510 Jane Addams Memorial Tollway, Belvidere, IL 61008

:greasy:

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Tag everyone and send a group PM. Also update GroupMe. In fact should you send a group PM to everyone with all the pertinent info for Friday. App, meeting spot, etc.

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
Donating Member
Reaction score
Omg, meeting in Belvidere?! Such a thing has never happened before!

...well there was that one year that like 6 people came over I guess to play bags and light things on fire

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
Donating Member
Reaction score
93 is also 3.449 at Costco out here. Not sure about all you suburbanites. Thought I would throw it out there

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
Are we gonna use the same GroupMe session as on previous Tours? Aka the one that got started in 2016?

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Are we gonna use the same GroupMe session as on previous Tours? Aka the one that got started in 2016?
Bruh

[email protected]

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have two charged walkie talkies. Can somebody figure out what channel we are using and help me make sure it is on the right channel on Friday? I would appreciate it.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
If everyone has at least 22 channel FRS units might I suggest between 15-22? That will allow for max power and CTCSS if we want (or DCS if equipped) for privacy.

1-7 don’t have CTCSS and 8-14 are forced low power so they don’t interfere with GMRS.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I feel like we have used 19 in the past... Why? Because thats the channel my radios were on when I charged them and I likely haven't used them since.
Were you channeling in your inner trucker? Breaker Breaker 19! Got a roller beating up on a four door at MM325!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom