TCG Tour 2021 - Dragon?

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
The best action plan if we go down to "the tail" is not going down as a large group but plan a time we will be meeting in the area and everyone makes their own plans. Say meet at Deals Gap Friday at noon. You want to leave with PANDA at 2AM Friday and drive straight there, OK. You want to leave Thursday morning and take your time making stops and spending the night somewhere, thats OK also. Unless there is only half a dozen people that commit to this trip we have found out that driving with large groups just gets us separated. I am not the one to leave someone and would hate for it to me be but if someone has a breakdown the entire group stays back also. I think heading down in smaller crews would be the best bet.

Reactions: The Broken Regal

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Being totally blunt, if Tour has a chance of happening this year, its likely best if someone (or someones) take point on this.

To elaborate, this is purely b/c I'm far busier than in previous years and I just don't have the motivation thats going to be required to get it all set up. Hopefully someone takes it and runs.

Reactions: DEEZUZ

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
77a8ae221b60ef9ab344459e0993b9e5.gif

Reactions: EmersonHart13

Angela@KRWINS

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Jan 15, 2016
McHenry, IL
Well, I thought I would pop in here after I have been holed up. I for one, would love for this to happen. I decide to spread Paul’s ashes at the lookout at the top of Tail of the Dragon. But didn’t go last year. So that being said, let’s make this happen. I would prefer 4 days but I can literally spend a week down there. So I pray that this happens!!

Thread Info