TCG Tour 2021 - Dragon?

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
The best action plan if we go down to "the tail" is not going down as a large group but plan a time we will be meeting in the area and everyone makes their own plans. Say meet at Deals Gap Friday at noon. You want to leave with PANDA at 2AM Friday and drive straight there, OK. You want to leave Thursday morning and take your time making stops and spending the night somewhere, thats OK also. Unless there is only half a dozen people that commit to this trip we have found out that driving with large groups just gets us separated. I am not the one to leave someone and would hate for it to me be but if someone has a breakdown the entire group stays back also. I think heading down in smaller crews would be the best bet.

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Being totally blunt, if Tour has a chance of happening this year, its likely best if someone (or someones) take point on this.

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Being totally blunt, if Tour has a chance of happening this year, its likely best if someone (or someones) take point on this.
To elaborate, this is purely b/c I'm far busier than in previous years and I just don't have the motivation thats going to be required to get it all set up. Hopefully someone takes it and runs.

StockS4

Mostly StockS4
Reaction score
I’d be interested if I can get the time off work.

willizm

Ho fuckin Ho!
Reaction score
My oldest is turning 18 in July so I promised him we’d do a rally or tour after his birthday. Would love to do a TCG thing but don’t have a strong preference on the tail or a tour.

Mr. Von Ween Fox

110% Flex
Reaction score
We need a committee. I'm in to help with planning but we need 4-5 DEPENDABLE guys to do the planning. Who's in?

[email protected]

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Well, I thought I would pop in here after I have been holed up. I for one, would love for this to happen. I decide to spread Paul’s ashes at the lookout at the top of Tail of the Dragon. But didn’t go last year. So that being said, let’s make this happen. I would prefer 4 days but I can literally spend a week down there. So I pray that this happens!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom