TCG Tour 2021 (August 20th-22nd) - Official Hotel Thread

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
No issues staying at the surrounding hotels in Redwing. We will be arriving into the area as a group and leaving the area as a group. Optional parking lot pimpin and dinner as a group. Its not going to hurt walking across a parking lot. If anyone is feeling cheap looks like the hotels to the west are considerably cheaper. Ashland will be an issue so please book now if you haven't. Ashland has one other chain hotel that I can see and they have a two night minimum. So unless you can sweat talk them into one night stay you will be choosing from a mom and pop motel or airBNB when the Best Western is booked very soon.

hotels.JPG

Reactions: EmersonHart13

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
HOTEL UPDATE 4/12/21

The official TCG Tour hotel in Redwing has been SOLD OUT. I contacted the hotel NEXT DOOR and they report 50% capacity as of today. The official TCG Tour hotel in Ashland reports 10 rooms in the entire hotel for that Saturday night left. (More info on 1st post)

If you have any desire to-go on tour this year even if you are going to bail at the last minute. Please book your rooms now.

Reactions: EmersonHart13

Drago

Regular
Oct 26, 2020
Shawano WI
Real Name
Tom
Damn, haven't been on in a few months I wish I saw this sooner. Is it too late to join??? Americinn is full but I just called Nichols Inn (Right next door) and they still have 10 rooms. Also Best Western in Ashland is full but it according to website River Rock Inn (right up the street) still has rooms available. If you guys have room for 1 more let me know and I will get them booked! I live about 45min east of Wausau so I would just split off there on the way home. Looks like a great route and much better option than power tour this year

Reactions: DEEZUZ

Thread Info