Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I don't want Handies.

But I did book double queen's I think for both hotels (need to check), and I most likely will have 3 seats open. Because I'll probably be in the RS.

The GTA is still having random mis-fires at low loads like cruising on the highway, and its pissing me off hardcore. New Opti, new coil, wires are only 2 years old, and plugs are only a year old.

Going to to replace both wires and plugs and if that doesn't resolve the problem I hope its not the Opti, AGAIN. At $350 each for a real GM opti, I may break and just start buying the cheapie local parts store specials. I spent the money on the GM Opti to avoid having to change it because the local ones are the cheapo Chinese knock-offs.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
There is just so much little stupid stuff I need to do.

E1jIC8n.jpg

BzlSbVB.jpg

All the worm clamps are killing my OCD, but my laziness out weighs it. Seriously practicality and functionality over looks

It is now 1 month until the room blocks need to be released. In light of recent conversations and the lack of ____________ about tour this year I am going to release these early as I don't see any reason to tie up rooms that aren't going to be used.

Objections? Let me know soon.....

(crickets)

I'll be booking my rooms on the 5th if that's cool. Need to refill the bank account first!

Thread Info