TCG Tour 2018 - Hotel Thread

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
I’m honestly not that excited about tour this year either. I’ve had fun in years past and I’m remaining optimistic about this years.

Car stuff, outside of actually driving, really doesn’t interest me much any more. I really love the road trip part of things, food/drink stops and the group shenanigans after we’re all settled in at the hotel. I’m more interested in the area’s attractions in general and if they happen to be car related then that’s fantastic. I think that’s why the circle tour seemed to be more popular. My $.02

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
If its the trip destination that is the hold up that could be switched (though hotels could be a challenge)? I hadn't heard any negative feedback on the destination...

I also enjoy the circle, A LOT

If we have a small enough crew we could cancel hotels and get a kickass Airbnb at a couple different places.

You guys go through the effort of planning it out which is way under appreciated. Other than a general yay or neigh, it’s hard to have a ton of input without getting involved. Like asking a woman where she wants to eat. The first decent idea you throw out gets adopted.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Clockwise, counter clockwise, upside clock wise, wise clock wise counter, I am always in for the circle.

Butt..... Since this tour will not be based on the cars, rather the comRODary... Let's stick to the entire lake border so we can pull off so often and go for a drink(that's englandish for swim)

Thread Info