TCG Tour 2017 - The Circle Strikes Back - (Sept 8-11)

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I'll have something together tonight. Waiting to hear back from a few hotels. Need to follow-up.

Each hotel is located next to or nearby a mini-golf/go kart track, and for those who want to participate we'll have a mini-golf tournament stretching three nights. Each night when we get done driving we'll play a round of mini-golf and go-karts. Winner gets a trophy of Mook's choice.

Haven't thought of a way to make the karts into a competition, so we're open to ideas.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I'll have something together tonight. Waiting to hear back from a few hotels. Need to follow-up.

Each hotel is located next to or nearby a mini-golf/go kart track, and for those who want to participate we'll have a mini-golf tournament stretching three nights. Each night when we get done driving we'll play a round of mini-golf and go-karts. Winner gets a trophy of Mook's choice.

Haven't thought of a way to make the karts into a competition, so we're open to ideas.

The kart places would probably have to be a rental so we could run a bracket.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007

Whoever gets kicked out of all 3 tracks the fastest wins

Thread Info