TCG Tour 2015 in the books

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
:h5: Completely agreed! :jg:

A designated block of hotel rooms would be epic... Holy party time!

It is!! At our annual Louisville regional meet that we have had for ten years now. Been at the same hotel for 9 of those years. We will be out drinking under the front entrance canopy and lobby to 4 in the morning half the time loud and obnoxious while at times reminding ourselves others are trying to sleep. It's hard to be quiet when 60-100 Marauder owners with wives and friends show up from around the country. It's quite an awesome time to say the least. I've made the last 6 Louisville meets plus 3 of the larger national Marauderville meets. It's always EPIC with friends and meeting new people. And each year the meetings are better than the previous meets.

I can see this TCG meet becoming quite the EPIC event especially since it's not a specific car make kind of event. The more diverse cars can make for more people with what ever they drive feel like they can attend attend. I would have loved to have gone on TCG tour #1. But I was already in a two week family vacation.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
If I recall correctly from Jim's planning, the hotels we stayed at wouldn't do room blocks because of other events in town those nights. I'm sure they could jack up the rate for those nights and still sell out rather than reserve 10 rooms for a discounted rate.

Lunchbox

Aug 31, 2014
I had an great time and would most definitely enjoy going again! Ive only been on this forum a handful of times in the past, and didn't know anyone besides CTC. But after this weekend, i can say you are definitely a great group! I'm glad i got to meet a lot of you this past weekend and partake in such a great experience!

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
The group pic FB_IMG_1519699594954.jpg

Thread Info