TCG Thursdays - SUGGESTIONS

PANDA

Reaction score
ok guys. I want to hear what you have to say about the Thursday meets I have been planning so far. Obviously I can't make everyone happy with the locations or start times but please let me know your input.

Also any suggestions on locations would be appreciated.

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Anything with a private room or separate seating area works great. People can get up and mingle without disturbing the rest of the restaurant or feeling awkward. I'm not picky as long as there's a burger on the menu and enough room to accommodate a large group comfortably. Hell, I'd be down for even a Portillo's meet in one of their party rooms.

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
Xmas party was awesome. Definitely made me want to attend another. I like moving the time up to 7:30.

Locations that are near the highway and easy to find are a big plus to me as well.

I know this is a discussion of Thursday meets but I have an offtopic post to request a consideration of Sunday afternoon/early evening.

Angus

Reaction score
I've never been to the foundry, but two brothers has turned the roundhouse into a cool place.

They have so much space in there. I believe there's some brew-n-view nights in one section. Maybe we can have a car-themed brew-n-view for tcg there?

PANDA

Reaction score
That is WAY far away. I think I will stick to something off 59 down that way.

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
As long as there's a private area for publicly private dances from Alex, I'm down.

inb4iwasnttherelastnightiwastiredandsledsneedfixinggetoffme

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom