Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Trying to breath new life into the mid summer lull for Thursday nights. Was thinking of maybe promoting "themes" weekly now...like "mustang night", "vette night", "jdm night" etc.

Might be a good way to pack the house....also might be a good way to have a lot of loud shit too :rofl:

Reactions: JimmyGT

FIST TAGTA

Regular
Apr 15, 2015
Pingree Grove
Trying to breath new life into the mid summer lull for Thursday nights. Was thinking of maybe promoting "themes" weekly now...like "mustang night", "vette night", "jdm night" etc.

Might be a good way to pack the house....also might be a good way to have a lot of loud shit too :rofl:

Can't wait for VAG night ???

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
Apparently Coffee Haus is a complete shitshow now if people try to gather and is either overrun with take-over crowd mentality or the pd just kicks everyone out

I'm worried thats the crowd that will also keep coming up to Chubbys. Thankfully its quite a haul going that direction, but still

Gonna be another month of kids with nothing to do during the week so not sure, but I bet that clears up later in August

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Apparently Coffee Haus is a complete shitshow now if people try to gather and is either overrun with take-over crowd mentality or the pd just kicks everyone out

I'm worried thats the crowd that will also keep coming up to Chubbys. Thankfully its quite a haul going that direction, but still

Gonna be another month of kids with nothing to do during the week so not sure, but I bet that clears up later in August
This is why I need a stronger TCG presence and likely help managing the crowd.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
giphy.gif

Thread Info