2021 TCG Thursdays | Algonquin | 7:00pm

FUNDAD

Big Trouble in Little China
Apr 6, 2005
Ohh man I know. Son had a baseball game in Elgin. Didn’t get finished till after 9pm. Drove past the meet up at 9:30 in my daily and was on the fence of grabbing the Z and heading back over but got sleepy and decided it was bedtime. It’s hell gettin old. LOL.

See you guys in Elgin Sunday. Fo Sho!!

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Mar 3, 2006
Algonquin
Sums up the night . I’m exhausted .
CC004486-22CF-477E-9917-D45CF916DD6E.jpeg

and :
E551287B-C7A7-453B-B0D7-41240DF8A615.jpeg

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
So I feel, and others can voice their opinions, that we have an amazing thing going with Thursday nights. However, I can see that at some point, we are absolutely going to have a revving and ricer problem (and some domestics as well). We have the backing of Algonquin PD but they will only tolerate so much. The pops and bangs bullshit and the ripping out of the lot, while not overwhelming yet, can easily get there in no time. Police rolled through around 7 saying they got a complain about cars doing donuts. Luckily it was a bullshit call and the officer knew it and she was very cool.....but she did let it be known that bullshit via assholes wont be tolerated.

I'm legit wondering if I should look into private security (no idea how that even works) for a few hours each week. I opened my mouth two weeks back and it could have easily turned into a fight. I'm not a big guy and I'm definitely not a fighter, so I dont exactly relish the idea of getting my ass beat just because some fuckbags wanna 2 step after everyone has left and there is no one to tell them to shut the fuck up. Does anyone have experience with private security?

To close this out....we are NOT anywhere near this spot being shut down. We are in good standing w/ the cops, and they have told me to simply call if we are running into issues. But we all know damn well, if I have to call Algonquin PD once or twice, it will only be a matter of time before they shut us down.

So...I'm open to ideas to solve this problem before it actually becomes a problem.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Oh and as usual, sincere apologies to everyone that I didnt get a chance to, forgot your name or called you someone else. SonicBlur SonicBlur, were you out? I think you were? If so, sorry we didnt meet. If we met and I didnt realize it, well I suck.

I swear I'm not ignoring people. Even after 15 years, I still suck at working the crowd.

SonicBlur

Harvester of Sorrow
Oct 15, 2004
Schaumburg
Oh and as usual, sincere apologies to everyone that I didnt get a chance to, forgot your name or called you someone else. SonicBlur SonicBlur, were you out? I think you were? If so, sorry we didnt meet. If we met and I didnt realize it, well I suck.

I swear I'm not ignoring people. Even after 15 years, I still suck at working the crowd.
I was there with my son, I saw you but my little guy was losing his mind over all the cars, lol! We'll be back and I'll introduce myself.

Reactions: Mook

Thread Info