Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
20210520_193114.jpg

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
Make sure you point out that the last two or three shops that have been in that place failed.
It's a shity location with no traffic past it and no roadside signage.
It's only suitable for a shop with no customers.... or a shop with significant Word of Mouth customer base..... in an area where everyone leases their car and turns it back in before the warranty is up

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
So two things. One, I've updated the parking map for Thursdays. I want to try and move cars away from business parking (not that its used much) and eliminate any chance for shopping center patrons to bitch and moan about parking being taken by non customers. I also want to start using the other empty lot, as opposed to just crowding the main lot.

I would welcome feedback on this before I make it official.

1621815060733.png

Second, there is a strong chance that this spot is going to explode this season. Thats great but I want to be prepared vs how I did things with Lukes. With that said, I'm looking for volunteers to help police the lot and keep people from revving, and generally just acting like assholes. We haven't had issue yet but we all know how meets like these can go in a blink of an eye. I'm not saying you have to spend your time worrying about being the police, but it would be nice if there were others besides just me walking up to cars and telling them to STFU. This would be ideal for someone that plans on being there every week, like I am. Also, I'm likely going to need help keep the lot itself clean, but this should (hopefully) be minimal.

Thoughts, feedback, opinions?

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
So two things. One, I've updated the parking map for Thursdays. I want to try and move cars away from business parking (not that its used much) and eliminate any chance for shopping center patrons to bitch and moan about parking being taken by non customers. I also want to start using the other empty lot, as opposed to just crowding the main lot.

I would welcome feedback on this before I make it official.

View attachment 89968

Second, there is a strong chance that this spot is going to explode this season. Thats great but I want to be prepared vs how I did things with Lukes. With that said, I'm looking for volunteers to help police the lot and keep people from revving, and generally just acting like assholes. We haven't had issue yet but we all know how meets like these can go in a blink of an eye. I'm not saying you have to spend your time worrying about being the police, but it would be nice if there were others besides just me walking up to cars and telling them to STFU. This would be ideal for someone that plans on being there every week, like I am. Also, I'm likely going to need help keep the lot itself clean, but this should (hopefully) be minimal.

Thoughts, feedback, opinions?
I'll take Eagle Eagle patrol and yell at hoodlums.

Reactions: Mook

Thread Info