Cary
giphy.gif

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Yeah those entitled underage drinkers left garbage. (first picture)

Guy in the pickup that pulled away and the garbage fell out the tail gate could have been a accident but probably not. Even if it was does not means his friends which were still there couldn't have picked up after him. (second pic)

Reactions: willsmysticcobra

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
You don't need to do that. TCG was there first. Some newcomers just need to learn to respect the place.
The problem is, TCG doesn't have enough of a presence to keep this shit out. I call it a TCG meet, but the unfortunate truth is most nights, we're the minority crowd there. Not much I can do about that, the older our base gets, the less of us show up. Hard to control when it's just a few of us.

Enuea

Jul 4, 2021
I call it a TCG meet, but the unfortunate truth is most nights, we're the minority crowd there. Not much I can do about that, the older our base gets. Hard to control when it's just a few of us.
Damn, that's actually the sad truth. I would call people out about it but I'm a newcomer myself. I'd help clean the trash out of I could stay late but I usually come with my wife and she usually works super early the next day. That's why we can't really stay until almost everyone is gone.

Thread Info