2021 TCG Thursdays | Algonquin | 7:00pm

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Shawn1112 Shawn1112 came out and I didnt even get a chance to say goodbye! Car looked great man. You should come out Sunday and say hi to DEEZUZ DEEZUZ.
Thanks Mike, I glanced for you when leaving to say good bye to you and Andy but didnt see you guys. Too many young kids there for my Wife and I. I have kids older than some of those kids lol. We are already planning a loooong day drinking day tomorrow in the pool. Its our annual pow wow with everyone to get our January vacation details locked in. But if I pass out early enough and get up Sunday feeling somewhat okay, I'll be there.

Reactions: Mook

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Ya, its definitely been a younger crowd lately. Much to my dismay.
giphy.gif

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Were you there, if so should introduced yourself. I have only met 10-12 of the TCG guys in person.
Yeah I have that (dirty) red Raptor that was dwarfed by James' and Rodger's lifted Gladiators. :rofl: Was talking to them when you and the wife were walking by. I saw you pull in with the car but haven't looked at your thread lately to realize that was you.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
:dunno: I get it. People have families and shit to do after work. I dont blame them. I just miss the old days where our Thursdays were packed with TCG.

trust me bro id kill for a gee teepee vs C5 run down 25 at 1030 at night leaving to go to the bar on a thursday to shut it down and wake up and one eye it to work to login to TCG to see said C5 owner butthurt that he wasn't trying or i didn't pull on him or whatever it was that time.

but fuuuuuuuuck me, do i love where my life is now. :bigthumb:

Thread Info