Drag to reposition cover

TCG EVENT TCG Thursdays | Algonquin | 6:30pm

Added to Calendar: 28 dates

BOTTLEFED

Addict
Reaction score
Mook Mook the ricers definitely are annoying and they obviously bring a level of stupid to the meet. Like you stated telling someone to stfu can easily escalate into a fight. To bad there is not a way to keep these idiots out. Unfortunately the ricer factor will eventually ruin the spot.

IceCreamAssassin

FBMM
Donating Member
Reaction score
I don't think they will if we don't let them. We just need to all stand up to them and ask them to stop at first, then tell them second or they can leave. We have enough of us to be able to do that I'd think.

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I don't think they will if we don't let them. We just need to all stand up to them and ask them to stop at first, then tell them second or they can leave. We have enough of us to be able to do that I'd think.
The good definitely outweighs the way bad aooles, for sure. I need to think things over and figure out a plan.

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I will reiterate again, that we are not currently in danger of losing the spot. Just talking out loud.

FIST TAGTA

Regular
Reaction score
Fire shooting fuckboy with RGB headlights on his 350Z took a minute to get the hint yesterday (circling the lot with his exhaust popping) until someone politely told him his car sounds like shit and he should probably leave.

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Figures the Thursday that works in my schedule and I had planned on going, and it’s gonna rain all day potentially?

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Today will likely be a game time decision. Low chance of rain, but hourly does show a chance all night. Considering how fast eveyone left last week over some clouds... We shall see.

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Looks like my schedule got all jacked up, even if it didn't rain, I can't make it tonight. One of these nights before summer is over I'll get up there. It all depends on my Friday work schedule.

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I'm saying tonight is a go unless something changes substantially.

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I'm less confident in tonight but still lots of time left.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom