Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
You really need to get over it. You're a grown ass man. Come out and have fun with your friends.

giphy.gif

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Things were said that I found insulting to me and my family on a personal level.

I will never get over that, because it was uncalled for. So he can go fuck himself....period.
Hey, and you can feel that way. But dont let it keep you from enjoying your hobby with us. If I decided to let grudges dictate where I showed up or my participation with TCG and other car events, I'd be home all summer every year.

Reactions: JimmyGT

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Hey, and you can feel that way. But dont let it keep you from enjoying your hobby with us. If I decided to let grudges dictate where I showed up or my participation with TCG and other car events, I'd be home all summer every year.
He’s right otherwise I’d never go to an event Jeffs FRC Jeffs FRC attended. ??

• Sad
Reactions: Jeffs FRC

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Whoa wtf happened!?

I have swim practice with my son right down the street from this every Thursday. Usually pulling out of pool at 7:30 so maybe we'll swing by if its nice out. What time does this start Mook Mook ?

He’s right otherwise I’d never go to an event Jeffs FRC Jeffs FRC attended. ??
You still riding my dick? lol. If I make it out to this, I expect a horchata from you. That's my dick ride fee:whistle:

BOTTLEFED

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 7, 2015
Whoa wtf happened!?

I have swim practice with my son right down the street from this every Thursday. Usually pulling out of pool at 7:30 so maybe we'll swing by if its nice out. What time does this start Mook Mook ?

You still riding my dick? lol. If I make it out to this, I expect a horchata from you. That's my dick ride fee:whistle:
Maybe I'll get to install your white stripe? [emoji16]

Thread Info