Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
So I've been asked if we'll be doing anymore Thursdays, especially since the weather has been decent and other "(FB) crews" have been holding what seems like nightly meets. After giving it a lot of thought and looking at it from someone that is responsible for everyone that attends a TCG event, I've decided to not go forward with any December meets or gatherings. Whether you believe in the seriousness of COVID or not, cases are running rampant, especially in the areas where we hold events and I can't, in good conscious, invite folks out to hang out in big groups knowing that any one of us could either spread the disease or contract it. We're already seeing more folks on TCG contracting and (thankfully) getting over COVID with little problem, but we've also seen that friends and family of members on here have not been so lucky.

With Christmas fast approaching, I would not want anyone to get sick or bring the sickness to a family gathering. This is definitely an unpopular decision, but as a your leader (hate that word), its often up to me to make the shit choices.

I obviously won't stop anyone from showing up to either Thursday nights or C&C, but I will not be promoting them for the rest of the year. My hope is we can start doing some smaller dinner meets come January.

Thank you all for understanding.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Unless someone wants to play Mr. Manager tonight, I will be unable to set something up. Gotta meet with CACW and Chicago Corvettes to finalize thing for the June track event.
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Mook

Thread Info