Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Yeah I mean it’s still a good time and I’ll still go. The crowd is just a bit different even in the short time that I’ve been going.
We get very little weeknight TCG participation these days. TCG is all growed up with responsibilities. Hard to justify hanging out in a parking lot for many.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
We get very little weeknight TCG participation these days. TCG is all growed up with responsibilities. Hard to justify hanging out in a parking lot for many.
All you fuckers should have did what I did and starting having kids at 17, then you would be able to get out to these meets lol. J/K
I love parking lot pimping, I actually look forward to it during cruising season.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Likely going to stop promoting this as our own meet going forward. I'm getting invites to other peoples events claiming it to be theirs...and quite honestly, as I said, this hasn't been a TCG meet in some time. I still plan on going on Thursdays, but it can be someone else's problem going forward.

BOTTLEFED

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 7, 2015

WTF did I just watch?

Since im old, from what i hear and see these days this is considered a 'car meet", I dont know where this stupidity came from... actually i take that back, I blame the fast and furious movies.

Reactions: strtcar and DEEZUZ

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
Since im old, from what i hear and see these days this is considered a 'car meet", I dont know where this stupidity came from... actually i take that back, I blame the fast and furious movies.
Fast and furious came out before the kids in this video were born. So try again.

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
Speaking of F&F, what's the status on your car?
Broken and on jackstands. New job and 2 kids under the age of 3 means I haven't turned a wrench in like 2 months. Trying to get the mazda3 ready for a track day at autobahn in a month with Gridlife and that will be my first time on track since covid hit beyond 2 lemons races at Gingerman.

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

BOTTLEFED

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 7, 2015
Fast and furious came out before the kids in this video were born. So try again.
This is where the stupidity stems from, Meaning " the movies" once all these little dickheads showed up in their riced out shitboxes and their 2 step to light the grass on fire behind their car is when it started going down hill.

Thread Info