Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Started to get a bit rowdy when I left around 10:15.

Tonights winner tho, god damn.

3Tp4B4K.jpg

BOTTLEFED

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 7, 2015
Reactions: Shawn1112

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Mar 3, 2006
Algonquin
Soooo I have to say, in the few years we have done/ attended this spot, last night was nearly at absolute capacity . Started off pretty crappy with regular old traffic taking some of the spots at 6:30 but then something happened as a plethora of random Porsche GT2 and GT3's with the Weissach package start pulling in , Lamborghini Huracan Performante , and Mercedes SLS . The youth were oddly in check with only one asshat in a Raptor with so many lightbars on it, it had to be running multiple batteries in series, did a big burnout for some stupid ass reason.

My personal highlight was when a random kid pulls into the aisle where most of our TCG cars were with a bike and plants his feet down like he is going to do a burnout. The young man failed miserably to get the rear tire to spin and kept yelling out to the crowd " oh man its the clutch , the clutch is slipping" Mind you this was a mid 2014-2018 model and the clutch was well up to the task of spinning the rear tire. But the best was when a scantily clad chick yelled over" knock it off , you are going to ruin the spot for everyone" . The guy was soundly defeated, nodded to her and muttered" yea thats fair" and put the bike in first gear and rode off.

I left at 9:30 and was hearing " performance " still rumble past my house heading to Randall deep into the 11pm range but all in all it was a fun night.

Thread Info