TCG test and tune day?

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
How many people out here would be interested in hitting up a test and tune day @ GLD some time in July? This little cruise I did today with a handful of folks was a good time. We drove within a few miles of GLD and it reminded me how much I enjoy drag racing when stuff doesn't break... :rofl:

Post up if you're interested. Will work out details with those that reply.

I haven't been down the track in a long time (at least a year it seems) and need to get back at it once to see what the ole Vette can do in stock(ish) (pun intended [MENTION=377]Shibby50[/MENTION] :D ) form.

Will tag some folks tomorrow to draw some attention if it doesn't take off organic like :hsugh:

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
In, may or may not race but will come either way

ekrunch

Uncle Dad
Reaction score
I actually have a day set on 7/20. I thought I posted it up already but I could have forgotten to do so.

I'm in for other days as well. Trying to get my car lined out right now so I'll be going a lot.

Thanks for posting up. Looking forward to a great racing season.

Shibby50

Reaction score
I am game for a week night run when it is not busy.
I'm the exact opposite. Need it to be a busy well prepped night and preferably not a week night since I work 4am's and it's a 2 hour drive each way.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
[MENTION=12377]ekrunch[/MENTION] - as long as folks are available on the 20th, I don't see why that wouldn't work. Are you going with another group, or just a couple friends?

SaturdaysGS

Reaction score
I haven't run at the track in years and would love to get a few runs in with my car. I feel it's finally in a position where I'm not planning any more go fast mods, the tune is good and safe, and I'd love to see what it would run how I daily it.

PhantomTR

Reaction score
If I can get off/have it off I'd be down to go. Probaby just to spectate. Never a bad time at GLD.

ekrunch

Uncle Dad
Reaction score
[MENTION=12377]ekrunch[/MENTION] - as long as folks are available on the 20th, I don't see why that wouldn't work. Are you going with another group, or just a couple friends?

Just a few friends. Several of them are TCG or Chicagoland Mustang, should be a pretty decent mix of cars. [MENTION=12183]JK564[/MENTION] and I have been planning this for a week or two. Hopefully we gave everyone enough time to get out of work.

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'd be in to meet up an hang out, take pics and vids. I don't have any sticky tires for the car right now so probably wouldn't run.

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Reaction score
Interested in spectating, pending how I feel after surgery and funds available.

ekrunch

Uncle Dad
Reaction score
I'd be in to meet up an hang out, take pics and vids. I don't have any sticky tires for the car right now so probably wouldn't run.

Please do! I'm sure we'd all love to have some good pictures from the track. I have an SLR camera and digital video camera if you need some equipment.

lastls1

Reaction score
As shibby said wish it was on a Friday or weekend. With work early no way we would be able to make the 4 hour drive round trip :/ would love to participate for future dates

ekrunch

Uncle Dad
Reaction score
I'm thinking of doing another late July pass on the weekend as well, so I'll be sure to post it up. Weekends are tricky because of the schedules at the track but I'm sure we can find something.

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
Donating Member
Reaction score
If anyone is interested, we're hitting up Byron the morning of the 16 to try and get into the 11's with the smurf mobile

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
Donating Member
Reaction score
Come join us! I'm making [MENTION=653]BrianG[/MENTION] put corn in it next

firemandan1700

Bite my shiny metal ass
Reaction score
Damn why do these things have to be when I work lmao.

Might have to burn a vaca day AND... secure a car trailer lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom