Bob
IMG_1385.JPG
IMG_1384.JPG

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Christ, do you still get paid?

Yeah, luckily we can find a way to work from home and there is a backup if for some reason someone isn't able to work from home.

Hope you feel better, I had it in May, 2 days of SHIT and then 3rd started eating and felt a lot better. I never lost my sense of smell though, I had the aches, fever, headache, cough, slightly short breath but not bad. It was also back when they were only testing people that were deathly ill so I can't prove that I had it.

Reactions: greasy

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Yeah, luckily we can find a way to work from home and there is a backup if for some reason someone isn't able to work from home.

Hope you feel better, I had it in May, 2 days of SHIT and then 3rd started eating and felt a lot better. I never lost my sense of smell though, I had the aches, fever, headache, cough, slightly short breath but not bad. It was also back when they were only testing people that were deathly ill so I can't prove that I had it.

Thanks dude, I feel about 90-95% right now. Very slight congestion and the loss of taste/smell is the only thing remaining. Never had any of the other traditional symptoms like fever, shortness of breath.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Thanks dude, I feel about 90-95% right now. Very slight congestion and the loss of taste/smell is the only thing remaining. Never had any of the other traditional symptoms like fever, shortness of breath.

I know someone that had the congestion like that after they felt like shit and ended up having a sinus infection that needed treatment with antibiotics. So if it doesn't go away, definitely something to look into.

Reactions: greasy

Thread Info