TCG EVENT TCG Sunday Morning Cars & Coffee | Red Poppy Bistro | Elgin | 9-12pm

Added to Calendar: 27 dates

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Admin
Reaction score
I think the sunday event is perfect, good location great food and good crowd. No shitheads so it works perfectly
I need to make it a point to go over to the French place opposite of Poppys. We're sending business their way too, and I want to be on good terms with both locations.

BOTTLEFED

Addict
Reaction score
I need to make it a point to go over to the French place opposite of Poppys. We're sending business their way too, and I want to be on good terms with both locations.
I don't speak French so....

AWDCD3

Addict
Reaction score
And being a bit blunt, I'm not sure why that entire group was so against joining us in Elgin for the past year. We have a huge lot, 2 food sources...easy access to every major road around. But there was never any interest. Oh well.
Not the entire group.
There has been a few of us going to both.

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Admin
Reaction score
Not the entire group.
There has been a few of us going to both.
Nah, I know. And I think you know what I mean (I hope at least). I'm not hating on the Barrington spot in the least. It was home for the area C&C for many years, so totally understandable folks would want to get it going again.

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Admin
Reaction score
Unrelated, should I create a dedicated media thread for C&C or should I just keep everything in one spot?

Lead Pipe

I'm Tiny Riiiiiiiiick
Reaction score
I saw a shit load of exotics going south on 90 around 11am. I need to fix my A/C and I’ll be out again. The gf and I also decided to got bike riding and brewery hopping today.

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Admin
Reaction score
I saw a shit load of exotics going south on 90 around 11am. I need to fix my A/C and I’ll be out again. The gf and I also decided to got bike riding and brewery hopping today.
Ya, yuge exotic meet at the Drake.

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Admin
Reaction score
Oh who the fuck cares? A bunch of rich asshooles sniffing each other’s turd dust as they look at 3 different cars in different colors? I don’t understand the infatuation.
I mean theres an F40 there, so that has my interest.

WhiteKnuckleScat

Mopowah Baby!!
Donating Member
Reaction score
Honestly it was pretty huge, every lot full at the drake, plus all the cars on the grass. I had to park across the street.
There was some interesting cars for sure but I was in and out pretty quick cause I was solo.

this was neat, Arne’s cannonball Audi

17AE4B01-FA24-43DF-9BB8-5DDC2C481301.jpeg

Morepower4me

Perma Newb
Reaction score
Oh who the fuck cares? A bunch of rich asshooles sniffing each other’s turd dust as they look at 3 different cars in different colors? I don’t understand the infatuation.
I hate ‘exotic’ shows for this reason. It’s rarely ‘car guys’ just rich guys dick measuring.

I don’t mind rich guys, or letting them show off their cool shit, but the amount of ‘clingers/climbers’ makes me cringe

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Admin
Reaction score
I hate ‘exotic’ shows for this reason. It’s rarely ‘car guys’ just rich guys dick measuring.

I don’t mind rich guys, or letting them show off their cool shit, but the amount of ‘clingers/climbers’ makes me cringe
Tell your son is what fun hanging out this morning 😂

Also, should visit the site more often :)

Morepower4me

Perma Newb
Reaction score
Tell your son is what fun hanging out this morning 😂

Also, should visit the site more often :)
Ha yeah man, he’s been talking about ‘his new friends’ (by name even) all morning 🤣

nice seeing you all, I won’t be a stranger!

DEEZUZ

Yea but how many acres..?
Donating Member
Reaction score
July 11th I'll be able to attend

IZZy