Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
They typically close fairly regularly for rain, cold dampness on the track, etc. I'm not too concerned about them not refunding or trying to force us to stick to a crappy day. Hell, I'm sure they'll allow us to have 2 back up dates.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
What day is most likely Chris91LX Chris91LX will keep the mufflers on the car and BOTTLEFED BOTTLEFED not needing to ruin everyone's paint job with home-brewed, superglue traction compound? I'd say that day. :rofl:

I'd say late April with a back-up May date would be best. Roll the dice that the weather might be great on our April date. Maybe we'll get lucky and people will be able to gey out before the track day to iron out their winter upgrades. Then the track day that has a great DA for everyone to take advantage of.

The track is very good about calling the day a washout for multiple reasons. Be it moisture on the track, water seeping from cracks on the surface, and so on. They know what's iffy and what's dangerous. They were happy with our group and I am sure will be happy to work with us if we continue to have rentals that are easy for them to run.

Chris91LX

Addict
TCG Premium
Sep 2, 2008
Crystal Lake
What day is most likely Chris91LX Chris91LX will keep the mufflers on the car and

Already fixed, Pratt! Welded up a new setup over the weekend and turned the hangers around so they can't slip off like the last one did. Also welded up the pinhole leak in the gas tank that was caused by 60 footing over my muffler.(y)

BOTTLEFED

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 7, 2015
What day is most likely Chris91LX Chris91LX will keep the mufflers on the car and BOTTLEFED BOTTLEFED not needing to ruin everyone's paint job with home-brewed, superglue traction compound? I'd say that day. :rofl:

I'd say late April with a back-up May date would be best. Roll the dice that the weather might be great on our April date. Maybe we'll get lucky and people will be able to gey out before the track day to iron out their winter upgrades. Then the track day that has a great DA for everyone to take advantage of.

The track is very good about calling the day a washout for multiple reasons. Be it moisture on the track, water seeping from cracks on the surface, and so on. They know what's iffy and what's dangerous. They were happy with our group and I am sure will be happy to work with us if we continue to have rentals that are easy for them to run.
Yea definitely a bad idea shit is everywhere!!

• Haha
Reactions: LikeABauce302

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Already fixed, Pratt! Welded up a new setup over the weekend and turned the hangers around so they can't slip off like the last one did. Also welded up the pinhole leak in the gas tank that was caused by 60 footing over my muffler.(y)

That was a quick turn around. Nice.

Track days are always an adventure for someone. It was your turn this time. lol At least nothing had major damage.

Yea definitely a bad idea shit is everywhere!!

Did you share the picture with TCG of the car when you pulled it out of the garage Saturday? lol

Reactions: Mook

Thread Info