Screenshot_20201025-185745_Facebook.jpeg

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
View attachment 70454

Acquired a mechanically sound 2007 Phazer yesterday for stupid cheap with 52xx miles. Anyone know anything about these things? PANDA PANDA ?

They are good reliable sleds for women and kids because they are small and slow. Kinda awkward to ride and very very ugly. $1500-$1800 is about the is about the range for one of that year and mileage if its not rusty.

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Mar 15, 2009
New Lenox, IL
They are good reliable sleds for women and kids because they are small and slow. Kinda awkward to ride and very very ugly. $1500-$1800 is about the is about the range for one of that year and mileage if its not rusty.

Cool so $1100 for a 5200mi Phazer GT with E-Start, Reverse, Tall Windshield, Yamaheaters, Brand new 1.5" Freeride track and StudBoy Shapers was an ok deal?

Not really rusty, quick polished the tunnel. Panels are getting painted Lexus Alabaster White we have leftover. Seemed like a good spare I don't have to worry about.

BeerOrGasoline

Mar 15, 2009
New Lenox, IL
that's a fucking steal

can't get a decent snoscoot or kitty cat for that money :rofl:

The guy's wife was mad at him. Like just picked up his SRX Sidewinder without telling her mad. I bought it an hour after he listed it and she was still screaming at him from the house.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Cool so $1100 for a 5200mi Phazer GT with E-Start, Reverse, Tall Windshield, Yamaheaters, Brand new 1.5" Freeride track and StudBoy Shapers was an ok deal?

Not really rusty, quick polished the tunnel. Panels are getting painted Lexus Alabaster White we have leftover. Seemed like a good spare I don't have to worry about.

Yup. You can likely keep it another 10 years and not loose money on it. Go buy a oil change kit, change the plugs, make sure hifax and carbides are good and keep it as a space or "guest" sled.

BeerOrGasoline

Mar 15, 2009
New Lenox, IL
Yup. You can likely keep it another 10 years and not loose money on it. Go buy a oil change kit, change the plugs, make sure hifax and carbides are good and keep it as a space or "guest" sled.

Yeah did plugs and oil (fuck. that. filter.) Hyfax are brand new plus got a spare pair. Came with brand new StudyBoy 6" Shapers. Figure its a better loaner/backup than the 2000 SkiDoo Formula 500 in the corner of the barn.

Thread Info