Oh girl
FB_IMG_1600915503938.jpeg

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Well after Eagle Eagle's SRX met its demise at the hand of some studs completely buttfucking the heat exchanger, I scooped up a 2018 XCR Switchback off a guy in WI this past weekend on the way up to the cabin to ready the fleet for the season.

View attachment 68813

View attachment 68815

Oh girl.

Id buy something like that if I ever hop off Yamaha nut sack.

We need to make a effort to ride this year.

Reactions: BeerOrGasoline

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
  • Love
Reactions: BeerOrGasoline

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
People still gunna rent out their houses and not give a fuck. Too lucrative to worry about that since most people get it professionally cleaned afterwards anyway. Gunna suck for trail riders though.

Some don't give a fuck but not all. Private residences are also not the only places to stay. It's hard enough trying to find a place to stay these days, now we got this covid bullshit. Who knows what's gonna happen after the election especially when we are dealing with democratic governors of WI and MI. We saw a shut down at the end of the season last year. The state/county can easily do the same again.

More covid restrictions will effect all riders.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I will say spending 4 days up in Sawyer Co I was SHOCKED at the number of masks, there were wayyyy more than I expected. Nearing south suburb levels. Not to push this into a full-on political discussion but the amount of Biden signs were equally a surprise to me.

likely a direct relation between those two observations.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I will say spending 4 days up in Sawyer Co I was SHOCKED at the number of masks, there were wayyyy more than I expected. Nearing south suburb levels. Not to push this into a full-on political discussion but the amount of Biden signs were equally a surprise to me.

I haven't been out in Sawyer County but I would agree mask/biden sign frequency is increasing also in Oneida and Villas Counties. Covid case's are also increasing but they did test 10,000 out of 35,000 people in Oneida County and found 600 cases of covid. More testing = more cases, IDK. Bars and restaurants also look less crowded lately. The local karens on Facebook are starting to be very vocal on social media about the rising covid cases in the northwoods.

Thread Info