2021 TCG Thursdays | Algonquin | 7:00pm

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Mar 3, 2006
Algonquin
LARGE Audi presence tomorrow . You can find us in these limited edition tracksuits .
D1E3FA66-358A-40F4-A966-D42D6389054C.jpeg

Reactions: Mook

JimmyGT

Regular
TCG Premium
May 22, 2016
Bartlett
Real Name
Jimmy
What the hell? Made test pass and kablam?

Not even! Did a few small pulls last night. Went to take it out to get coolant flushed by my buddy and I was just cruising and I heard a piece of the belt fly off and wack the quarter panel pulled over and sure enough 2 ribs gone. Cars going back to post soon for goodies so maybe he can shine some light on why besides telling me I didn’t have it tight enough..which could of vary well been.

BOTTLEFED

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 7, 2015
Not even! Did a few small pulls last night. Went to take it out to get coolant flushed by my buddy and I was just cruising and I heard a piece of the belt fly off and wack the quarter panel pulled over and sure enough 2 ribs gone. Cars going back to post soon for goodies so maybe he can shine some light on why besides telling me I didn’t have it tight enough..which could of vary well been.
Well that sucks, hopefully it was just the tension of it

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Hi guys. So it’s been awhile since signing into the forum. I see this event happens at 1830? I haven’t been to a Chicago garage meet up. Do you guys eat and chill at the spot? Is there a cruise after?

Just trying to see if I can make it out that way.
Its basically just a hangout. Show up, eat some food, hang out in the lot and shoot the shit....see folks you havent seen in awhile. Some folks will peel off to maybe go cruise....Its kind of like an old school parking lot style hangout.

FIST TAGTA

Regular
Apr 15, 2015
Pingree Grove
Its basically just a hangout. Show up, eat some food, hang out in the lot and shoot the shit....see folks you havent seen in awhile. Some folks will peel off to maybe go cruise....Its kind of like an old school parking lot style hangout.

I'm not coming unless someone comes for $1,000+ grudge races ?? (kidding)

Reactions: JimmyGT and Mook

Thread Info