Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Smaller turnout today, but that's whatever. Glad to see some new faces and some regulars. This is going to be a slow growth but it needs to be. Now on to more important matters.

If the owners of the white Hellcat and the blue Camaro are reading this, you two are no longer welcome at this event or any TCG event. I asked the Hellcat owner to politely not rev his motor earlier on in the morning. You were nice back and I thought that was the end of it. Then later on, the blue Camaro saw the need to randomly turn his car on and give it a rev and then shut it off. I thought THAT was the end of it. THEN, just to make sure we knew how cool and awesome you guys are (you're grown ass men by the way), the Camaro owner thought it would be cool to goose it in the USPS parking lot as you guys were leaving and THEN just to reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally drive home how awesome you guys were, you decided to John Force it across the street, between businesses in what is probably a less than 30mph zone. You guys are disrespectful and quite frankly, no one gives a fuck what your cars sound like or how badass you are at hitting the gas pedal. You two are the EXACT reason why meets get shut down left and right, and why cars and coffee events are frowned upon. I was nice and polite and chill with you guys. I wasn't a dick. I just told you that kind of stuff wasn't welcome. And then that shit happened. Disappointed.

If I see you both again, I will unfortunately ask you to leave. Being that this is America and a public parking lot, I can't force you to do anything...but you are unwelcome going forward. Thank you for doing your best to ruin things for everyone else.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
On the more positive side of things, I tried the French toast today and it was AWESOME. That's for sure going to be my go to going forward.

Also, thanks to everyone for being so patient with any extended waits, etc at Poppy. They are still very much in a soft opening state and we're definitely keeping them on their toes all morning.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Such a damn shame. The supercar Saturday got shutdown in Bolingbrook because some “cool dude” in a gallardo..... again not really cool. (If you were cool you could afford a new one and be respectful)

But that asshat rev’d his car a shit load and other things and basically got it shut down.

If you want rev and race take it to the highway at night. Not a parking lot

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Revving in a parking lot? That’s some amateur hour shit.

giphy.gif

Thread Info