đź“Š Poll TCG Poker Night this winter - whos interested

Are you interested in a TCG Poker Night?

• Total voters

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I had one friend who was a fucking GAMBLER. I mean he would play blind, go all in before even looking at his hole cards, even seen him do a side bet for someones baseball hat.... :bowrofl:

It would actually get annoying at times because youre just like "for fucks sake I want to play a marginal hand but this guys just fucking throwing chips around like an asshole...."

He was great though if you hit the nuts cause his ass would pay you out for sure.

I don't mind aggressive play, but play smart aggressively and not like an asshole. People like that don't get invited back to my games unless we are absolutely short guys which isn't ever really a problem.

Reactions: FESTER665

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I don't mind aggressive play, but play smart aggressively and not like an asshole. People like that don't get invited back to my games unless we are absolutely short guys which isn't ever really a problem.
Some of your buddies can be super aggressive. I enjoy it, dont get me wrong, but sometimes I'm like FUCK, enough already :bowrofl:

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Oh you mean when we do cash games and the blinds are $0.25/$0.50, but the standard raise pre flop is $3.00?

I hear ya. That's Dominick and he plays looser than a Thai hooker.
I like when they're just throwing money in like its nothing and I'm betting like a pussy and then I slap down a full house or something and they get pissed that their pair of 5s lost.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Reenactment of me pulling all the chips towards me.

E2IfqxJ.gif

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I like when they're just throwing money in like its nothing and I'm betting like a pussy and then I slap down a full house or something and they get pissed that their pair of 5s lost.

That's the best part with those fools, play conservative and take your shots. Sometimes you get burned anyways because they catch some bullshit on the turn or river.

Reactions: FESTER665 and Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
That's the best part with those fools, play conservative and take your shots. Sometimes you get burned anyways because they catch some bullshit on the turn or river.
I typically walk away with cash whenever I play at your house.

Its nothing like when we played more regularly and it was basically a toss up between you and me taking home the gold. For awhile, it was back and forth.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
where folks are throwing their car title on the table.
Legit have seen this is a game of in between the sheets, pot was over $4k. Same game had multiple people run to an Atm more than once during that same game. Ace (low) Ace (high) came up 3-4 times and next card up was another Ace (pay double your bet). That night was with a bunch of CFD guys and never knew how many of them snort coke lol. That game can get brutal if you dont cap it. Seen fist fights and friends become X friends due to that fucking game
I had one friend who was a fucking GAMBLER. I mean he would play blind, go all in before even looking at his hole cards, even seen him do a side bet for someones baseball hat.... :bowrofl:

It would actually get annoying at times because youre just like "for fucks sake I want to play a marginal hand but this guys just fucking throwing chips around like an asshole...."

He was great though if you hit the nuts cause his ass would pay you out for sure.
Have a friend like that, its a race between everyone else to double up. But sometimes he gets lucky and cracks your ass lol

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I used to play cash games at a couple of different gambling houses in Bartlett. They would move them around to try and keep the police away. But eventually it was raided. Everything from drug dealers to CEO's at these poker games. At any given moment there could be $25k on the table. Guy that hosted them and moved them around took a cut of every pot. Paid dealers, catered food, free alcohol and if you needed anything from the store he had runners that did that. Poker and black jack machines at each location as well. Pretty nice fucking operation he had going. I'd show up with $500 and was the lil guppie at the table lol

Reactions: greasy

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Legit have seen this is a game of in between the sheets, pot was over $4k. Same game had multiple people run to an Atm more than once during that same game. Ace (low) Ace (high) came up 3-4 times and next card up was another Ace (pay double your bet). That night was with a bunch of CFD guys and never knew how many of them snort coke lol. That game can get brutal if you dont cap it. Seen fist fights and friends become X friends due to that fucking game

Have a friend like that, its a race between everyone else to double up. But sometimes he gets lucky and cracks your ass lol

In Between the Sheets can be brutal ? So can Pimp Guts. I LOVE Pimp Guts, but it gets so out of control because of forced stays, pot matches, and ghost hands. In college we had pots getting up to $300+ starting off with $0.10 antes. I’m talking a pot of $300 all pocket change ? Talk about ass pucker with a pot match at $300 and the potential of a forced stay.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Thread Info