TCG performance parts hooks up 1quick

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
So I’ve got to try and be competitive with Smokinhot Smokinhot in the dad truck drag day, I had TCG performance parts hook me up with a nice new NX plate kit set up NX programmable tps wot/window switch combo and a bottle heater set up and some separate e85 jets to get it dialed in on the 150 shot, they also managed to save me some duckets on parts and shipping cost. thanks Mook Mook for taking the time to look those part numbers up for me and make paying easy

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
giphy.gif

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
So I’ve got to try and be competitive with Smokinhot Smokinhot in the dad truck drag day, I had TCG performance parts hook me up with a nice new NX plate kit set up NX programmable tps wot/window switch combo and a bottle heater set up and some separate e85 jets to get it dialed in on the 150 shot, they also managed to save me some duckets on parts and shipping cost. thanks Mook Mook for taking the time to look those part numbers up for me and make paying easy

Badass man!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info