TCG Parts Direct Will Work For You!

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Mook Mook has worked tirelessly over the past week to get me a deal on a high dollar item, and we just closed that deal tonight. Here is an artists rendering of the transaction.

ylTMxUb.gif

Watch this space!

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
What high dollar item are we referring to Paul?

Well I guess since they're currently on a 6 week lead time, there's no point in trying to make it a surprise.

With the way stacks get thrown around this site some might not consider this "high dollar", but I do. KW Variant 1 coilovers for the BMW. (Mook smashed that price BTW, especially since I need the more expensive ones w/ the EDC delete kit).

I am excite. Never had a car on coilovers before, and these should be a good balance of better peformance/handling/lower stance w/out getting too extreme. They're pre-damped, so I don't have to worry about screwing that up, and they're engineered to be stiffer, but still provide good streetability for daily driving. Kinda sucks I have to ditch the EDC, but I usually drive around in sport mode w/ the firmer suspension setting anyways. Since these are gonna be 6 weeks out yet that gives me some time to figure out what else I may want to add. I don't think I wanna do aftermarket sways on this car but we'll see. Maybe just get some nice adjustable endlinks and call it good.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info