TCG / IRL Shootout - May 2022 Media Thread

Broke EF

TCG Elite Member
Dec 8, 2017
The sticks
Some more from the wife

i-J7GBQqq-X4.jpg

I did a terrible job taking video of the car all day. I got a new mount for the gopro, but only stuck it inside for a bit. Ill do better next time, whenever that may be.

Reactions: Rico

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Some more from the wife

i-J7GBQqq-X4.jpg

I did a terrible job taking video of the car all day. I got a new mount for the gopro, but only stuck it inside for a bit. Ill do better next time, whenever that may be.
I'm so annoyed I didnt see any of your passes. I HEARD them while checking cars in but couldnt get to the line.

Rico

Addict
TCG Sponsor
Nov 25, 2020
Here are my photos from the Friday track day.
Had a blast... got sunburned...but it was worth it.
?

DM me if you'd like the high res version of any of the shots. I genuinely tried to get a photo of every car that day. Apologies if I missed you!
Please tag me on IG @ricof80 if you share the photos.
✌️

95SC

4 cams
TCG Sponsor
Sep 10, 2006
TN
Here are my photos from the Friday track day.
Had a blast... got sunburned...but it was worth it.
?

DM me if you'd like the high res version of any of the shots. I genuinely tried to get a photo of every car that day. Apologies if I missed you!
Please tag me on IG @ricof80 if you share the photos.
✌️

Awesome pictures . My son was super happy , first 1/4 mile run for him as a passenger

IMG_7617.jpg

IMG_7626.jpg

IMG_7617.jpg

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Sounded like 1st gear was hanging
That was me feathering the clutch on launch before dumping it. Was trying anywhere from 8,000rpm up to 12,000rpm. In the videos that I have yet to upload I have a few that are viewed from the fuel tank, so you can see the tach. I never paid much attention to it before, but it does 70-75mph in first gear.

Reactions: Shawn1112

BrockDM

May 15, 2022
Any videos of the white bmw X3m I think I need one of those, that thing was super impressive
That's mine! I'm working on throwing some clips together and can share the vid here once it's done. I have a handful of in car and out of car shots.

As others stated, it's a stage 1 E60 tune with intakes, rear seats and passenger seat pulled. Roughly 125lbs pulled so not completely gutted haha. I'm hoping to throw a radial on the rear and work on turning up the launch RPM higher for next time ?

Thread Info