TCG & IRL Present: Summer Kickoff | Friday, June 9th at GLD

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Where’s Pressure Ratio Pressure Ratio your car going to be ready by June?
I sure hope so. haha The engine is all assembled and ready to go in the car. Just need a lift open to get the car on to get it in the car. The shop has just been incredibly busy. Fingers crossed it will be on the lift next weekend.

Also, that other Porsche is way faster than mine. Those later-generation Turbos are excellent at drag racing. Launch control, PDK trans, tuned power, etc. Not exactly which one that one in the photo is. But one of the local grey cars runs very well.

Reactions: 1quick
Aug 25, 2020
I sure hope so. haha The engine is all assembled and ready to go in the car. Just need a lift open to get the car on to get it in the car. The shop has just been incredibly busy. Fingers crossed it will be on the lift next weekend.

Also, that other Porsche is way faster than mine. Those later-generation Turbos are excellent at drag racing. Launch control, PDK trans, tuned power, etc. Not exactly which one that one in the photo is. But one of the local grey cars runs very well.
The turbos are wild but this is a slightly modded carrera 4s. Still plenty quick.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Do you run ?? Do you want to go really fast?

M Racing has you covered.

IMG_20230421_135658_095.jpg

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
  • Love
Reactions: Teege24