Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
is there a way to force the app pop up? Can't seem to get it to work in duckduckgo. I can get it to pop on chrome.
On mobile, it should show up under the hamburger menu. I was able to get it to show no problem with Brave, but that is based on Chromium. Its possible it only works on Chrome based browsers?

I would need to see if I could pull an actual link from the source code.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
On mobile, it should show up under the hamburger menu. I was able to get it to show no problem with Brave, but that is based on Chromium. Its possible it only works on Chrome based browsers?

I would need to see if I could pull an actual link from the source code.
yeah no go in the hamburger menu. I have a final hail mary of wiping the app data/cache. If that doesnt work I would say its a duckduckgo brower issue on android.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
yeah no go in the hamburger menu. I have a final hail mary of wiping the app data/cache. If that doesnt work I would say its a duckduckgo brower issue on android.
Hmmmmmmmm......maybe DuckDuck is blocking it? Can you turn off protection for just the site? I have Brave Shield turned off for TCG.

Edit: On or off, the button still shows up.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Hmmmmmmmm......maybe DuckDuck is blocking it? Can you turn off protection for just the site? I have Brave Shield turned off for TCG.

Edit: On or off, the button still shows up.
it only pops the "do you want to use tapatalk or chrome" pop up

On chrome browser, it pops both, that one and the app install

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
An unexpected but welcome side effect of the 2.2 upgrade, it seems the "who's viewing this thread" at the bottom of the page is more accurately reporting now. I'm actually seeing members popping up in there for active threads, rather than just 2 people tops. Nice.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
This may have been brought up.

- I am on Google chrome
- I am using dark mode
- Replying to a thread in the quick reply box at the bottom

If you're replying, and then decide to highlight the text in there (to cut/copy/paste/delete), that highlighting is very hard to see.
Nag nag nag nag. Geebus can’t you just be happy?!?!?

I’m fucking with ya. I noticed the same thing. But you explained it better than I would.

• Haha
Reactions: CMNTMXR57

Thread Info