Sriracha, honey, evoo and cilantro.
20200717_181755.jpg

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
178 right now

Also, I have to ask, where'd you come from? How'd you wind up here? You don't seem to post much about cars unless I missed it but you have a wealth of awesome knowledge about meat stuff and I appreciate it
I'd wrap. Hopefully there isnt another stall in there in the 180s like there normally for me happens.

I came here at trying to sell a Fiero i put a 327 small block Chevy in and some other automotive stuff. I used this place along with a bunch of other forums trying to unload stuff, liked the community here.

Sold the Fiero because it was a constant "to do" list, and i honestly do not have the time anymore. I am fortunate enough to have bought a 2016 Shelby GT350. Bone stock, and how i intend to keep it. So not much to post about it other than how nice it looks when it isnt covered in brake dust. Lol.

I always have enjoyed BBQ. Ive read meatheads book end to end twice just out of interest. Spend a lot of time watching Harry Soo and a few other youtubers. Now its more of what i tinker with instead of the Fiero. I try to lend advice if i think it helps, but I'm still learning and always trying different things. I think the thing that i like about BBQ is that restraint and patience pays off. Sometimes a little less ingredients in a rub, or a little less wood and less billowey white smoke, and a little more time on the smoker makes a drastically better result. Kind of introspective for a guy who is a bit anxious and impatient.

I'll also throw my .02 cents on anything medium/heavy Diesel truck related if subject matter comes about.
That fiero sounds enticing... I'd love something like that.

Dude post a thread about that gt350 if you haven't already.

I have such a crazy soft spot for those rigs.

Ya, I enjoy the BBQ stuff so much too lately... This weber summit kettle is just amazing. I seriously started it before 6am today... I haven't added any charcoal and I haven't adjusted the bottom vent. I did two and a half "cups" of jealous devil wood stuff and it's barely used any. It's incredible.

I will be selling my traeger, my summit natural gas Weber which is a project at this point and my cabinet smoker because there's legit no reason to keep em at this point

Yaj Yak Yaj Yak

You got a problem with my boy...? We work on Internationals, you don't know what our people have Been through

giphy.gif

Reactions: MEATeorite

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford
What pellets

I used BBQr's Delight Contest Mix (find it here) and the rub was Willingham's W'ham Seasoning Original (here). Interestingly enough, my mentor I mentioned earlier just entered into contract to buy Willingham's since the widow of the founder wants out and Paul has been associated with Willingham's for some time (was member of their Championship BBQ team before he broke out into his own team which he calls "The Village Porkers")

I performed the cook on a Traeger Eastwood 22 (Home Depot Exclusive 22 series Pellet Smoker/Grill)

Reactions: DEEZUZ

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Anybody have a PK grill? They can cook fast or smoke and seem to be well constructed. Sort of like a Weber on steroids. A lot of professionals use them in contests.

I started a thread on them but nobody came in.

portable-kitchen-cart-style-grills-pk360-stb-64_1000.jpg

Thread Info