Movie TCG Goes to the Movies *Now the official F9 Thread*

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
A few posts above you @LikeABauce302

giphy.gif

I would argue it is so funny it needed to be posted twice! ;)

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
In my opinion, going into that type of movie you have different sets of expectations. I don't sit down to watch Hobbes & Shaw thinking I am going to see a movie with unbelievable acting, a riveting plot line, etc....I think the movie had great action, comedic bits, and flowed well. The Rock and Jason Statham have awesome on-screen chemistry. It was exactly what it needed to be. What's not to love?

giphy.gif

I'll agree with most of that. It was definitely what I was expecting. I liked a lot of it, but it was still just as ridiculous and hokey as any of the F&F movies. Not quite as ridiculous as F9, but not all that far off.

Reactions: blue-sun and greasy

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
I found myself getting upset at how off the wall some of the shit was like swinging a car across a ravine or flipping a tank snake with magnets but then I remembered what I was watching and tried to enjoy it. These movies jumped the shark a long time ago. IMO right around 6 they got really bad. 1 and 4 are still great, 7 gets me in the feels. They rest are meh.

That being said, I can't wait for the F10 theater rental. :ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info