TCG goes Karting! - Sunday October 17th at 6pm @ Kart Circuit Autobahn

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
Hey guys, just letting y'all know, I am going to stop collecting Friday at noon and will be booking our races at that time! I will admit, I am slightly nervous about weather but it's only a 35% chance currently. If weather holds I am super excited to race some karts!!

Reactions: LikeABauce302

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: LikeABauce302

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Hey guys, just letting y'all know, I am going to stop collecting Friday at noon and will be booking our races at that time! I will admit, I am slightly nervous about weather but it's only a 35% chance currently. If weather holds I am super excited to race some karts!!
Can we still kart in the rain? I'd be 100% IN for some slip n sliding around

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
Have you ever raced powder karts?

It's a fucking hoot... They had a track in Rockford that powdered the corners. It was fucking lit

this one track in thailand has hard tires and some smooth concrete and it's just dusty there, so i think they started marketing it as drift karts. kinda fun but super hard to control, i never saw anyone but the staff managing to do it quite well there. was quite challenging.

ferrari world, i guess by intent? has some drifty electric karts; the steering wheel also has a limited turning radius. these are drifty but very controllable (if you have any clue) karts. you are also mixed in with the general public, who never has a clue anyway, but some people literally leave pit and immediately get stuck at a wall. i have no vid from here, although when i went to ferrari world i basically just spent the whole time karting. you are basically passing normies while you go sideways the whole time and leave them scratching their heads.

Reactions: DEEZUZ

Thread Info