TCG goes Karting Round 1 for 2022! - Saturday, April 23rd at 6:45pm(ish) @ Kart Circuit Autobahn

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Will Ferrell GIF

• Love
Reactions: Teege24

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
Dang, I've been in Myrtle Beach on vacation since Saturday and wasn't up to date on this. Sorry I didn't see that we needed to get payment in while I was gone and that I got bumped off the main list. :( Oh well, someone else on the waitlist got moved up. I may still head over to watch...
I am confident you'd still have a blast even if you were to run with another group! Would still be able to join us for some grub afterwards as well

Reactions: Dan00Hawk

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
Alright guys, so the GM at Autobahn said we are currently in the schedule to start our race at 6:45, that means everyone who is not registered needs to be registered and ready to go by 6:45.

We will need to try very hard to get there by 630 to have time to register and run out to the karts.

I'd like us to now leave the initial meet spot by 530pm

Those that absolutely must be there early are as follows:

Vinnie

Ivaylo

Peter

Jason G

Drew

Jason K

Zach K

Jack B

Nick B

David A

Nicholas A

Vincenzo

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Alright guys, so the GM at Autobahn said we are currently in the schedule to start our race at 6:45, that means everyone who is not registered needs to be registered and ready to go by 6:45.

We will need to try very hard to get there by 630 to have time to register and run out to the karts.

Vinnie

Ivaylo

Peter

Jason G

Drew

Jason K

Zach K

Jack B

Nick B

David A

Nicholas A

Vincenzo

sounds good, thanks for the heads up!

Can we partially register online or it must be done in person. Is there a form we can download and fill out to bring?

Edit: this waiver form?

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
I'll be that guy but we're going to be cutting the start time REALLY close.
I am going to get to the meet spot as early as I can, have to remember, I am finishing up coaching my sons baseball team at 430pm, flying home, swapping cars and heading straight to streets.

If you want to take the group and leave earlier, I will not be offended.

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
sounds good, thanks for the heads up!

Can we partially register online or it must be done in person. Is there a form we can download and fill out to bring?

Edit: this waiver form?

you'd think it in todays day and age you could, especially when you are registering on a tablet that appears that the form is somewhere "online" but the answer is no, you have to be there to register unfortunately.

Reactions: blue-sun

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
you'd think it in todays day and age you could, especially when you are registering on a tablet that appears that the form is somewhere "online" but the answer is no, you have to be there to register unfortunately.
so I shouldn't print this form out ahead of time? got it.

I will plan on arriving early enough to register with pen to paper.

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969

Jack B

Nick B

I won't be convoying with you guys, but will be at the track around 6-6:15

Thread Info