TCG fishin’ thread V. 2019

Slolane

Who's The Masta!?!
Mar 27, 2009
Hoffman Estates
Man, free weekend coming up for the first time in a while. Gf is in Cali for 5 days and I don’t have a damn bachelor party to go to.

Thinking about stealing my dad’s boat to go after some musky. I haven’t had a chance to chase any beside tossing off the shore on the fox river this year.

Text me. I might be able to get out this weekend and can take you out. Depending on the heat though, warm water not good to muskie fish. Maybe [MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION] can join us and drink all our beer.

Slolane

Who's The Masta!?!
Mar 27, 2009
Hoffman Estates
Got out around 4 today. Didn’t see nothing than finally hit a feeding window 10 minutes before the end of the major. Had 3 follows than a buddy hooked into a mid to upper 40s fish but spit the hook. Than I boated a dinker probably around 26 or so. Then 5 minutes later, boated a healthy 44”.

jR1CNmN.jpg

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Hit the lakefront yesterday in search of smallmouth. Lost two, one was huge, but zero landed. Beautiful evening on the lakefront though.

Lake vermillion trip in 3 weeks! Stocking up on gear. Ordered a Chaos Tackle Assault Stick SWAT XH to replace my Okuma EVX musky H. Between my STX MH and the assault stick, I can throw everything I own without issue now. I liked the EVX as a one size fits all solution, it’s not quite stout enough for anything rubber but small stuff though. Going to keep it around I think and toss a cheap reel on it for a loaner to bring friends along.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Last weekend, fishing off my aunt's pier in South Dakota. Didn't have my gear so I borrowed theirs, not really an idea rig setup, but I made do. Somehow got into a few 10-12" largemouths. I'd like to fish that lake more, apparently there's some decent largemouth, saugeye, walleye in the lake apparently

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info