TCG Fall Track Day Rental | Great Lakes | Friday, October 9th

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
That’s the great thing about GLD. There’s a supercharging station just a few miles away. Can get juice nearby and be at the track with enough for peak performance.

whatchu bringing

giphy.gif

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
whatchu bringing

giphy.gif

If anything, the TA, which is running pretty well at the moment. Stronger than I remember when it went 11.8 with a few issues I have since fixed. In complete transparency, baby Bru #2 is not too far away and I’m keeping an eye on things to make sure I feel comfortable going.

Chris91LX

Addict
TCG Premium
Sep 2, 2008
Crystal Lake
Mook, have you looked into if they are going to prep the track? One issue with these track days is street cars vs. race cars. Street tires have a tendency to tear up any traction for guys running slicks or drag radials. Sometimes they dedicate one lane for street and the other for drag tires, but it gets complicated when guys want to line up against each other. Not sure how many serious cars vs dudes just looking to see what their dd can do are on the list, but thought I'd bring it up for discussion.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Mook, have you looked into if they are going to prep the track? One issue with these track days is street cars vs. race cars. Street tires have a tendency to tear up any traction for guys running slicks or drag radials. Sometimes they dedicate one lane for street and the other for drag tires, but it gets complicated when guys want to line up against each other. Not sure how many serious cars vs dudes just looking to see what their dd can do are on the list, but thought I'd bring it up for discussion.
I told GLD we were looking to have really good prep. Told me if I got there and prep wasn't yet good enough, they would prep more [emoji16]

Thread Info